Contact Information 
District Offices
Beaver County Office:
3468 Brodhead Road, Suite 9
Monaca, PA 15061
Phone: (724) 728-7655
Fax: (724) 773-7802
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; Fridays 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Washington County Office:
(located in the Independence Township Municipal Building)
34 Campbell Street
P.O. Box 14
Avella, PA 15312
Phone: (724) 587-3095
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.

Capitol Office
107 Ryan office building 
P.O. Box 202015
Harrisburg PA 17120-2015
Phone: (717) 260-6144
Constituent Services
My staff and I pledge to do anything we can to help make your state government more accessible and helpful to you. If you have a question or concern involving state government, or would like to express your opinion on an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your input is very important to me and helps me make the best decisions possible for the 15th District.

As your state representative, there are many ways my office can be of assistance to you. Below are several of the services that I encourage you to use.

My staff and I can provide you with:

 • Status reports on legislation  
 • Assistance with problems you may run into when dealing with state government and its agencies  
 • Copies of PA House and Senate bills and state laws  
 • Applications of PA birth and death certificates 
 • Forwarding PennDOT motor vehicle registrations, driver's licenses and learner's permits renewals, disability plate/placards  
 • Pennsylvania child abuse history clearance applications 
 • Pennsylvania criminal history applications 
 • Assistance in completing Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program applications.  
 • Pennsylvania Tax Forms 
 • Informational brochures and forms:  
   • Guide to benefits and rights for senior citizens  
   • Property tax and rent rebate forms 
   • PACE/PACENET applications 
   • PA Driver’s Manuals 
   • PA transportation maps  
 • Absentee ballot applications and voter registration forms  

What can you do for me? 
 • If you have a question regarding state government, do not hesitate to ask me. If I can’t provide you with an answer myself—I will try my best to find someone who can.  
 • Feel free to call, email or write in to my offices to share your thoughts and opinions on pending legislation—I am here to serve my constituents the best that I can and I value your feedback and input on any issue.